Thomas In der Maur
- 1984-1991 Law studies at the University of Vienna, 1991 Master of Laws degree
- 1998 Admission as attorney
- since May 1998 Partnership with Thomas Höhne
- June 2001 Establishment of Höhne, In der Maur & Partner Rechtsanwälte OEG
Main areas of practice
General civil law, trade law, company and corporate law, Banking & Finance, real estate law
Since 1993, regular lectures in the area of real estate law and legal aspects of new construction financing
- 1992-1995 ongoing freelance contributor to the “Wirtschafts Woche” journal
- since 1996, ongoing freelance contributor to the “trend” business journal
- Author of “wohnen & recht” (Living & Law) (1996) and “mieten & recht″ (Renting & Law) (1997)
- Contributed several chapters to Höhne/Jöchl/Lummerstorfer, “Das Recht der Vereine” (The Law of Associations) (1997, 2002)
- Co-editor of “Mietrecht” (Tenancy Law) (1998) (with Markus Bulgarini and Thomas Lederer)
The handbook „Legal Experts – Europe, Middle East & Africa (2013)” recommends Thomas In der Maur in the sector “Real Estate”.
The 2012 Edition of „Legal Experts – Europe, Middle East & Africa“ again recommends Thomas In der Maur in the field „Real Estate“.
„Legal Experts – Europe, Middle East & Africa (2011 Edition)“ mentions Thomas In der Maur as one of the „leading lights“ in the European legal professions. The book identified him as being highly recommended in the area of "Real Estate".
Identified as a „recognised individual” in the field of “corporate real estate” by the Practical Law Company’s handbook “Which Lawyer? - Yearbook 2007”.